2014/04/01

Andy Warhol Art Exhibition

April the first, NOW I KNOW! I remembered the day this morning, but when the workday was getting hectic I didn't concentrate to the date. One of my employee told me that the renovation guys were running out of laminate since the ones that came yesterday turned out to be wrong color. Or that's how they told me. The decorator gave me his boss's phone number and told me to call him, since I was running this renovation in our end. I was getting a little annoyed so I called to him and he had a note about this situation and it said APRIL FOOL'S! Goddammit! Well done girls, haha! :-)

Anyway the thing I just wanted to say to all of you who happen to be near Tampere; if you have any interest to art history go to see Andy Warhol art exhibition in Sara Hildén Art Museum. We wen't to see it last Sunday and enjoyed!



Aprillipäivä, TIEDETÄÄN! Heräsin aamuun valppaana kaikille jekuille, mutta päivällä, kun työntouhuun oikein päästiin, niin unohdin keskittyä epäilemiseen. Töiden lomassa kävi yksi työntekijöistä huikkaamassa, että remppamiehet sanoi, että eilen tulleet laminaatit oli pitänyt palauttaa värivirheen vuoksi ja työt keskeytyy siten viikoksi. Käskettiin myös soittaa vastaavalle pomolle, jotta saataisiin asia selvitettyä. Numeron sain remppamiehiltä. Tein työtä käskettyä ja kaveri langan toisessa päässä löysikin asiaan liittyvän muistilapun, missä sanottiin APRILLIA! Piru vieköön, jopa remppamiehet oltiin värvätty mukaan. Mahtava jekku, hahha! :-))

Oikea asiani kylläkin oli kaikille Tampereen huudeilla liikuville; mikäli taidehistoria kiinnostaa missään määrin, niin käykääs kurkkaa tuo Andy Warholin näyttely Sara Hildénin taidemuseossa. Kierreltiin se läpitte viime sunnuntaina ja tykättiin!

No comments:

Post a Comment