2013/06/11

Monki Sweater

Yesterday I had a Helsinki Day with my workmate since we had a meeting with one of the suppliers there. We maximized the benefit of the time we had, which meant shopping and having a good lunch. Hanko Sushi did satisfy our hunger and Monki offered some quality rags. I bought this white sweater for a chilly summer day like today.




















Last week, besides working, I've been studying for entrance exams to School of Economics. I also managed to catch a cold, so fever has hampered the studying quite a lot. The studying could have gone better all in all. I started the reading in last December with a good tempo, but it slowed down to zero for months. So few last days have been filled with some heavy reading... The exams were today and the results will be published after a month or so. I'll be waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment