2013/04/24

Chicken Pie


I bake/eat pies every now and then. There is two reasons for that. The first one is simply that they taste good. The second is that they are easy to make. You can't really fail with pies. You can add almost anything in it, so it doesn't matter whether the ingredients are specially purchased for the pie or leftovers from yesterday. It's perfect meal for an entrepreneur like me who doesn't always have time to make a gourmet dinner for herself. I often take the rest of the pie to work next day, so also lunch problem solved. Just add a little salad and that's about it.





This time I made chicken pie with blue cheese and tomatoes. I added also the normal ingredients like eggs and curd there and on the top some grated mozzarella. All the components worked well together and the pie disappeared quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment