2013/04/01

Why this blog?

Hello and welcome to my blog! The reason why I’m writing this is the prejudices of being an entrepreneur. I often heard that entrepreneurs are working 24/7, seven days a week and they are neglecting the friends and family and forgetting themselves too. That may be sometimes near the truth, but in that kind of situation the entrepreneur can blame no one but himself. I want to be an entrepreneur of the next generation, who has other life too, who blogs and tells.
The other reason is my lust for beauty. I love beautiful interiors, I love cool outfits, I love to eat good food, sometimes cook it too, I love my funny dogs and I love the beautiful city I’m living in. I love my friends and family and I’d love to share it all here to you. Hope you like it. Loving maybe? Even better.
Let’s see where this takes us.
xoxo Elina

No comments:

Post a Comment