2013/05/11

Pot Garden

I should start to plan what plants do I want to my entrance at home. Last year I had a green&pink themed flower arrangement and it worked well with white and grey backround. Here is what it looked like then. The boxwood have lasted until now. It worked also as a christmas tree so money well spend on that one.



The entrance to my home is between two high building so there's not much direct light to flowers, so I have to keep that in mind when choosing the plantings. What I also need to keep in mind is the little helpers who live next door. Last year they made a great work as you can see from the picture underneath. You probably don't believe me when I'm saying that those kids are adorable, but they really are! :)



Have a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment